The 20 latest Blog Posts
- Mini (Feldenkrais) movement lesson for Zoom fatigue
- Awareness Through Movement – Tuesday morning’s class moved to Zoom
- Practice Towards Mastery
- Seeking Clarity in the Tangled Threads
- Never and Always
- Breathing Room
- Bright and Shiny Objects
- Tools for Transformation: An Introduction
- When Your Friends Are Right
- Rabbit Trails: Thinking About Not Worrying About Money
- Some Days Are Foggy
- Options and Actions
- The Coaching Experience: A Journey from Pain to Change
- Grief and Gratitude
- Have I told you lately…?
- What’s Wrong With Being Right?
- One for the Money, Two for the Show
- Illumination in the Midst of Famine
- A Simple Thank-you Will Do Quite Nicely
- Front-Porch Conversations
- Book an Appointment
- Coaching Packages
- Creativity Programs
- Feldenkrais Packages
- Movement Programs
- Pay what you wish!
- About Gika Rector
- What is Gika Coaching, and how does it work?
- What is the Feldenkrais® Method?
- Contact me | Join my mailing list
- Past Events
- Site Archive
- Subscribe to My Newsletter